"ASEPCO in-line valve entrapment animation"
Contamination-free, Weirless Radial diaphragm in-line technology
ASEPCO Weirless Radial diaphragm in-line valves™ are built around our patented radial diaphragm that forms two seals in one. This Weirless Radial architecture virtually eliminates the risk of contamination by entrapment, and makes cleaning fast and easy.
- Compliant with ASME BPVC, ASME BPE and CE-PED
- Supplied with material test reports
- Every valve serialised and laser-etched
- 316L stainless steel dual certified to EN 1.4435 and ASME SA479 (also available in other materials)
Lowest lifetime cost
1. Patented static radial shoulder seal
Simple, uniform sealing every time
2. Restriction-free drainability
Fully drainable at any angle
3. Simple Tri-Clamp assembly
Allows for 80% faster maintenance
4. Strong and lightweight actuators
Manual or pneumatic options
ASEPCO valves have an easy diaphragm changeover principle – taking less than a minute to complete in most circumstances. Valve benefits include:
- No tools needed and no special training required
- Integrated, non-adjustable travel stops
- Simple clamp assembly
- Quick, easy four step procedure, as shown below
Four step diaphragm changeover:
Extensive testing proves reliability
Our diaphragms are USP Class VI tested and approved. They undergo extensive steam and lifetime testing using ASME BPE standard process test conditions with at least 100 hours at a continous 132-137C, with actuation every 20 minutes.
ASEPCO Weirless Radial diaphragm in-line valve
Our best-selling in-line valve is easy to install and never needs adjusting or re-tightening.
- 180 degree installation
- Available in four sizes, from 0.5" compact to 1.5"
- Fully drainable in multiple orientations
- Drop-in replacement for most common diaphragm (weir-style) valves
Sterile access valve
ASEPCO Weirless Radial diaphragm sterile access valve
Minimise hold-up volume, with two flow paths in one efficient valve.
- Eliminate fittings—saving time, space and money
- Configured to suit with clamp-end or weld-end connections, or a secondary valve
- Complete fluid isolation
ASEPCO Weirless Radial diaphragm block-and-bleed valve
We’ve eliminated the usual dead leg between seal points, in a reliable block-and-bleed valve.
- Easy to assemble and inspect
- Eliminates sources of contamination—reducing cleaning time
- Clean, self-draining design
Available in silicone, EPDM and EPDM plus
- Extensively tested to ensure long service life
- Patented, leak-free static shoulder seal
- High performance with minimal maintenance